Home » Fowler, C. Hodgson

Category Archives: Fowler, C. Hodgson

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Sava (Former St Columb), Lancaster Road, Ladbroke Grove (Serbian Orthodox)

Built by C. Hodgson Fowler in 1900-01 as St Columb Anglican church it is now a Serbian Orthodox congregation. The interior is decorated in typical orthodox fashion.

ladbroke_grove_st_sava_serbia_othodox210416_1  ladbroke_grove_st_sava_serbia_othodox210416_4
 ladbroke_grove_st_sava_serbia_othodox210416_2 ladbroke_grove_st_sava_serbia_othodox210416_3

St Augustine, Gilbert Road, Belvedere

Close to the station in the lower part of Belvedere. It was built 1910 by Temple Moore to designs by C. Hodgson Fowler. The west front was completed 1961.

      belvedere_st_augustine020114_7  belvedere_st_augustine020114_2
 belvedere_st_augustine020114_4  belvedere_st_augustine020114_
 belvedere_st_augustine020114_6  belvedere_st_augustine020114_5