Home » Fowler, C.W.
Category Archives: Fowler, C.W.
St Mary of Nazareth, The Avenue, West Wickham
North of the current town centre down a suburban street. The original church, now the hall, was by Martin Travers and built in 1934. The current church of 1954 was designed by C.W. Fowler. There is a first floor lady chapel in the transept like structure between the two. The fish is a fossil in the altar step.