Home » Gandy Deering, J.P.
Category Archives: Gandy Deering, J.P.
By J.P. Gandy Deering and dating from 1824-28. It closed as an Anglican church in 1974 and was until recently, an events venue called Number One Mayfair (last two images). Currently (2020) the building has been restored and it is a food market and court called Mercato Mayfair. There are community facilities underneath. Much of the interior dates from a reconstruction by Arthur Blomfield in 1878. A war memorial chapel was added at the northeast in 1921.