See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Geldart, Ernest
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 24, 2013 15:16 / Leave a comment
A mainly norman village church on the edge of built up Havering. Restored by Ernest Geldart 1897-1910.
January 21, 2013 15:33 / Leave a comment
Originally by George Basevi in 1840, a north aisle by E.P.Loftus Brock (1875) and most of the east end (pictured) by Ernest Geldart in 1890.
Blog at WordPress.com.