Home » George, Bruce
Category Archives: George, Bruce
Part of Wellington barracks just south of St James Park. The building dates from 1961-63 and was designed by Bruce George. At its east end it incorporates an apse by G.E. Street (1877-79) that remains from the bombing of the previous building in 1944. The brown brick cloister is by H.S. Goodhart-Rendell dates from 1954-55.