Home » Gibson George

Category Archives: Gibson George

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Mary, Lewisham High Street, Lewisham

Lewisham’s historic parish church, now at the southern, Ladywell end of the town centre. The tower is late 15th/early 16th century but the tower top and church are by George Gibson Junior and date from 1774-1777. The chancel was rebuilt by Arthur Blomfield in 1881-1882.