Home » Giles and Gane
Category Archives: Giles and Gane
A dominating church of 1873-75 by Giles and Gane. It was deconsecrated in 1985 and now features business units, a doctor’s surgery and a cafe from where the west window can be seen. The apse features impressive mosaics which are awaiting restoration and are not normally accessible. It was replaced by St Luke, Ruscoe Road.