See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Giles, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 7, 2014 15:37 / Leave a comment
The tower of a church by John Giles built in 1867 was retained and converted to flats after a fire. A new church was built, detached from the tower, in 1987, designed by Brian Drury
Blog at WordPress.com.