On a busy roundabout opposite the Grange Museum, it is a church of 1916 by J.S. Alder with the western bay and porch added in 1954 by E.B. Glanfield.
A small church of the 13th and 15th century. Restored at various times by G.G. Scott (1863), A Blomfield (1871) and Ewan Christian (1891-92). Following war damage it was restored 1951-54 by E.B. Glanfield.