See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Godfrey, Walter
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 26, 2016 12:55 / Leave a comment
The medieval church was badly bombed in 1941 and restored in 1949-58 by Walter Godfrey. The brick built exterior dates from 1667-74, eastern parts are 13th and 14th century. The church is packed with monuments including one to St Thomas More
Blog at WordPress.com.