See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Godwin, Henry
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 5, 2013 15:07 / Leave a comment
The second Gunter Estate church by the Godwins from 1867-70. It is now St Mellitus Theological College.
January 31, 2013 14:07 / Leave a comment
Built like several other churches in the area by George and Henry Godwin in 1872-73.
Blog at WordPress.com.