Part of a convent which also has a secondary school and this parish church as part of the complex of buildings erected since 1857. The church is part of a large range of buildings and was built as a chapel in 1881 by Edward Goldie
Around a mile north east of the town centre on a busy roundabout this is a tall basilica of 1912 by Edward Goldie.
A prominent sight near the top of West Hill. The church dates from 1893-95, with the chancel and Lady chapel added in 1897-99, the south aisle and porch in 1901, transepts 1912 and tower 1926-27
On the main street through the town centre. It dates from 1902 and is by Edward Goldie.
Very close to Christ Church, a domed church of 1906 by Edward Goldie. Financial issues meant that completion had to wait until 1930.
Behind the Museum of Childhood, a large church of 1911-12 by Edward Goldie.
Just up the road from the anglican parish church. It dates from 1913-14 and is by Edward Goldie. The striking east window is by Carmel Cauchi and is of 1984.
One of London’s largest Roman Catholic Churches. Designed by Edward Goldie in 1885 and the east end completed in 1890 and the western end in 1914-18.