A conventional gothic revival church of 1927-29 by Joseph Goldie. The reredos and altar come from Hales Place, Canterbury and are attributed to E.W. Pugin.
A prominent sight near the top of West Hill. The church dates from 1893-95, with the chancel and Lady chapel added in 1897-99, the south aisle and porch in 1901, transepts 1912 and tower 1926-27
At the north end of Ponders End this is by Joseph Goldie and dates from 1921-24.