Home » Gordon and Gordon

Category Archives: Gordon and Gordon

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Sacred Heart, Quex Road, Kilburn (Roman Catholic)

A short way off the High Road this is a large church of 1879 by Pugin and Pugin. They added an eastward extension in 1898-99 and it was further extended this way in 1964-65 by F.G. Broadbent and Partners who also added the south transept and considerably widened the south aisle. The west porch was added in 1959 by Gordon and Gordon