See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Granville, W.B.L.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 21, 2019 20:52 / Leave a comment
The original church of 1849-1854 by W.B.L. Granville is now used by Goldsmith’s College on whose campus it stands. Next door stands a building of 1982 by Raymond Hill. This was built as a youth club but the ground floor is now used as the church.
Blog at WordPress.com.