See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Green, Norman Ashley
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 14:45 / Leave a comment
A replacement of 1969 by Norman Ashley Green for a church of 1860-61.It was extensively refurbished in 2006 with a new entrance and windows.
Blog at WordPress.com.