A large church of 1960 by David Stokes, just south of the town centre. It replaced a much smaller building next to it which is still used as a hall.
At right angles to and sharing the churchyard of its medieval predecessor. This is a large church of 1939 by Sir Albert Richardson.
A small medieval village church which now shares a churchyard with its 1930s successor. The glass in the chancel comes from Kings College Cambridge.