See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Habershon, A.E.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 7, 2019 15:46 / Leave a comment
In suburban streets south of the Common, it dates from 1903 and was designed by A.E. Habershon with the west and east ends completed in 1911.
Blog at WordPress.com.