Home » Haggerston
Category Archives: Haggerston
Almost surrounded by other buildings (the west end by a hall and clergy house of 1926-27 by J. Harold Gibbons), except at the east end. This is the only London church by Henry Woodyer and dates from 1866-67. It was made redundant in 1983 and converted into a gallery 1994-98, but this usage appears to have ceased.