See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hakewill, Henry
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 21, 2014 19:40 / Leave a comment
Down the semi rural Rectory lane, on the edge of the Cray Meadows. The church was heavily rebuilt and extended west and east by Henry Hakewill around 1863, with only a few medieval features remaining.
January 20, 2013 23:08 / Leave a comment
A classical church of 1827 by Henry Hakewill which has been impressively rebuilt behind the facade following fire damage in the 1990s.
Blog at WordPress.com.