In the north west of Hampstead, almost on the Finchley Road. This is a suburban church of 1897-99 by Basil Champneys.
This building replaced the old church in 1745-47 and was designed by John Sanderson, upper parts of the tower added in 1759 by Samuel Steemson. Transepts were added in 1834 by Robert Hesketh. The church was reorientated and a chancel added in 1877-78 by F.P. Cockerell. (The tower is at the east end and the chancel at the west)
An early Roman Catholic church built in 1816. The frontage was added by William Wardell in the 1850s. East chapels were added in 1907 by G.F. Collinson and A.M. Cock.
Built as a proprietary chapel in 1818-1823, and attributed to William Woods. It was restored in 1896 by Horace Field and 1964-1971 by Edward Cullinam.
Built 1851-52 by S. W. Daukes. Ewan Christian added an outer north aisle in 1881.
A centrepiece of the suburb, dating from 1909-11 and designed by Edwin Lutyens. The interior decoration is by Walter Starmer and was added 1919-1930.
Next to the Royal Free Hospital at Hampstead, the masterpiece of S.S. teulon 1869-73. Derelict and vandalised for many years it has now been restored as a community centre.