This building replaced the old church in 1745-47 and was designed by John Sanderson, upper parts of the tower added in 1759 by Samuel Steemson. Transepts were added in 1834 by Robert Hesketh. The church was reorientated and a chancel added in 1877-78 by F.P. Cockerell. (The tower is at the east end and the chancel at the west)
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn