See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hampton Wick
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 27, 2016 15:51 / Leave a comment
Closed from 2005 to 2010 when a new church was planted here. The building is by Edward Lapidge and dates from 1829-30, the small chancel was added in 1887.
Blog at WordPress.com.