A large church at the south end of the attractive Brook Green. It is by William Wardell, 1851-53 with the spire added in 1867 by C.F. Hansom and the west porch added by A.J.C. Scoles in 1872.
The tower is all that can be seen from Fulham Road, this fronts a long passage of 1880 that leads to a narthex of 1894 by C.A. Hansom that was added to the church of 1874-86 by J.A. Hansom.