See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hardy Ronald
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 13, 2016 19:39 / Leave a comment
A Pre-WW2 design by A J Hodsdon Archard and executed by Ronald Hardy of Archand and Hardy in 1954-1955. The Stations of the Cross are by Philip Lindsey Clark.
Blog at WordPress.com.