Originally Harold Hill Baptist Church, it was bought and converted by the JSO and opened in October 2018. Owing to multiple sets of railings around the locked grounds the foundation stone image is a not terribly good montage.
On the west edge of the estate. It dates from 1956 and was designed by Burles & Newton.
Prominently sited on a hillside at a curve in Hilldene Avenue It is by Donovan Purcell 1963-64
Rather hidden behind Holy Redeemer RC church opposite one of Harold Hill’s shopping parades. St Paul dates from 1953. The worship area is up a flight of stairs and has been re-orientated along a long side, with the praise band in the former sanctuary.
By J.J. Crowe 1952-53 with alterations in 1984-85. It stands high up at one end of the large suburban shopping centre off Hilldene Avenue.