Home » Harrap, Julian

Category Archives: Harrap, Julian

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Anne, Limehouse

One of Nicholas Hawksmoor’s major east end churches. It was built between 1714 and 1725. Gutted by fire in 1850 it was restored by  Philip Hardwick and John Morris in 1850-51, Philip .C. Hardwick  (son of the earlier Hardwick) 1856-57. In 1891 Arthur Blomfield undertook a remodelling of the chancel. In 1983-93 it was restored under Julian Harrap

   limehouse_st_anne200914_37  limehouse_st_anne190412_5
 limehouse_st_anne200914_30  limehouse_st_anne190412_3
 limehouse_st_anne190412_1  limehouse_st_anne190412_
 limehouse_st_anne200914_1  limehouse_st_anne200914_6
 limehouse_st_anne200914_4  limehouse_st_anne200914_27
 limehouse_st_anne200914_26  limehouse_st_anne200914_25
 limehouse_st_anne200914_19  limehouse_st_anne200914_24
 limehouse_st_anne200914_13  limehouse_st_anne200914_17
 limehouse_st_anne200914_2