Home » Harringay

Category Archives: Harringay

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Augustine of Canterbury (former), Mattison Road, Haringey (Roman Catholic)

Built as a Methodist church in 1900, sold to the Roman Catholics in 1963 and closed in 2009.

  haringay_st_augustine_rc_former120913_1  haringay_st_augustine_rc_former120913_
 haringay_st_augustine_rc_former120913_2

St Paul, Wightman Road, Harringay

By Peter Jenkins 1988-93 after the previous church was destroyed by fire.

haringay_st_paul060112_4  haringay_st_paul060112_3
 haringay_st_paul060112_2 haringay_st_paul060112_