See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hastings. Justin
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 4, 2016 15:37 / Leave a comment
On the edge of Ham Common and built as St Andrew’s National School in 1876. It was converted to Catholic use in 1967-68 by F. G. Broadbent and Justin Hastings.
Blog at WordPress.com.