See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Heal Victor
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 5, 2017 16:31 / Leave a comment
This church replaced an iron church built in 1913. It dates from 1957 and is by a local architect Victor Heal. Its flat roof was replaced by a shallow pitched one in 1992.
Blog at WordPress.com.