Hidden away on a small back street this is a church by Henry Jarvis of 1859-1860. The tower was formerly taller with a saddleback top.
Now converted to flats the eastern parts date from 1875-1878 and the western form 1882-1883. The designers were Henry Jarvis and Sons. It was made redundant in 1995 and for 10 years was leased to ABMT Christian Fellowship. In 2005 it was leased for domestic conversion.