Along the same road as All Saints but nearer the main Uxbridge Road. It is by T.G.B. Scott and dates from 1960-61.
Contemporary with the huge amount of 1930s suburbia in this area of North Hillingdon. The church dates from 1932 and was designed by Sir Charles Nicholson.
On top of Hillingdon Hill and unlike most churches in the area very much open. The tower is from 1629 and the nave and aisles are 14th century but the chancel and transepts are from 1847-48 by George Gilbert Scott.