On top of Hillingdon Hill and unlike most churches in the area very much open. The tower is from 1629 and the nave and aisles are 14th-century but the chancel and transepts are from 1847-48 by George Gilbert Scott.
St John the Baptist, Uxbridge Road, Hillingdon
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)