Home » Hine, J

Category Archives: Hine, J

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Paul (Former), Taymount Rise, Forest Hill now housing

Built as a Congregational Church in 1863, in 1939 it became St Luke Spiritualist church before purchase in 1950 by the Church of England. During the 1980s it was leased out to the New Testament Assembly before becoming redundant in 1996 and sold for conversion to housing in 1997. The architects were J Hine and T. Roger Smith