See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hither Green
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 21, 2019 20:25 / Leave a comment
A large church begun in 1892 by Ernest Newton with detailing by William Lethaby The chancel and transepts were finished in 1904. At the rear is the hall which was the original mission church of 1884 for the parish.
Blog at WordPress.com.