A large cruciform church in a grid of suburban streets. It is by Henry Cowell Boyes and dates from 1890-91. There were absolutely no signs outside to indicate its owners when photographed in November 2013.
A small chapel in the Wally Foster community centre, built in 1976. Since April 2017 there have been no services held here.
By C.A. Buckler 1875-83, but gutted in 1941 and rebuilt by John E. Sterret 1955-57 with much stained glass in the clerestory.
By Arthur Ashpitel 1843-52.