A large cruciform church in a grid of suburban streets. It is by Henry Cowell Boyes and dates from 1890-91. The chancel is now dominated by an organ, from the disused Methodist church of Annfield Plain, County Durham installed in front of an east wall painting of Christ in Majesty by Eva Allen Andrews dating from 1898 to 1900. Prior to it being a Seventh Day Adventist church it was used by the Celestial Church of Christ, who installed, now removed, low ceilings in the chancel and north aisle. The north aisle partitioning dates from its Anglican days. It became in March 2006, the Clapton Community Seventh-day Adventist Church.