See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Hook
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 28, 2014 12:57 / Leave a comment
On the main road north of the shopping area. It is by Carpenter and Ingelow and dates from 1881-83
Blog at WordPress.com.