Home » Horne, J.
Category Archives: Horne, J.
Ealing parish church but now a good mile south of the modern town centre. It is a church of 1735-40 by J. Horne but reimagined by S.S. Teulon 1866-74 in a byzantine manner. The interior is a tour de force of polychrome brickwork, painted ironwork, an elaborate roof structure and glass designed by Thomas Boddington (the treasurer of Teulon’s restoration) and made by Heaton, Butler & Bayne. The yellowish baptistery windows are by Lavers & Barraud. The interior was restored 2002-2003.