Home » Hounslow West
Category Archives: Hounslow West
St Mary and Pope Kyrillos VI (Formerly All Saints CofE), Broad Walk, Hounslow West (Coptic Orthodox)
In a suburban road off the Great South Western Road. It was built as an Anglican hall/church in 1938 by Seeley and Paget but was made redundant in 2004, there was some community use until 2006 when demolition was proposed, with replacement by housing.It survived and is now a Coptic Orthodox church, consecrated in 2017 with extensions added at right angles.