Alongside the main road into Hounslow, it dates from 1873-74 and was designed by Habershon and Pite. It closed in 2011 but reopened in 2012 as a plant supported by several other churches. The interior has been subdivided with the aisles partitioned off and a mezzanine floor over much of the nave.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill