Alongside the main road into Hounslow, it dates from 1873-74 and was designed by Habershon and Pite. It closed in 2011 but reopened in 2012 as a plant supported by several other churches. The interior has been subdivided with the aisles partitioned off and a mezzanine floor over much of the nave.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn