Home » Hurst, R.W.

Category Archives: Hurst, R.W.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Mathias, Rushgrove Avenue, Colindale

The original church fronting the street dates from 1934 and is now used as the church hall. Behind it sits the current church of 1973 designed by R.W. Hurst