The chapel of a medieval hospital on the edge of Ilford town centre. South aisle and lady chapel were added in by J.M. Brooks in 1889-90. There are two Burne Jones designed William Morris windows.
From 1967 and designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
Just east of the town centre, an impressive street frontage, but less effective at the side. It was designed by R.L. Curtis and built 1898-99 with aisles added 1904-12 and the tower in 1906-1907.
An insignificant looking building of 1971-72 by Burles, Newton and Partners.
On the north side of Ilford, a massive church by Sir Herbert Baker dating from 1923-24, the hall of 1907 next door was the church until the current one was built. There are several fine Karl Parsons windows in the church. There is also a brand new window in the chancel clerestory by David Griffiths.
Just nave, aisles and transepts were built of this church of 1914-15 by Edwin T. Dunn.
A typical church by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts built 1899-1910.
Well north of the town centre, it dates from 1913-14 and is by Edwin T. Dunn.
The nave is by James Savage 1829-31, the tower added by Arthur Ashpitel in 1865-66. The unmatched chancel was added 1919-20 by Edwin T. Dunn and a south chapel by J. Harold Gibbons 1928-29.