On the north side of Ilford, a massive church by Sir Herbert Baker dating from 1923-24, the hall of 1907 next door was the church until the current one was built. There are several fine Karl Parsons windows in the church. There is also a brand new window in the chancel clerestory by David Griffiths.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ