Sitting between two suburban streets, this is a surprisingly large church of 1891-93 by Charles Innes. All the glass is by Percy Bacon.
In a secluded churchyard away from the main shopping area. basically a 13th century church, restored 1850-52 by Charles Innes. In 1974/75 the orientation was reversed making the chancel the entrance area and the altar is in front of the tower arch.