Disused church of 1837-38 by Inwood and Clifton. The tower was added in 1850. In 1980-82 flats and recording studios were built inside.
A Greek revival church designed by the Inwoods in 1819-1822. Opposite Euston station. The interior is rather dark as every window is filled with Clayton & Bell glass.
An early and very fanciful gothic revival church just up the road from Euston Station. Designed by W. & H.W. Inwood in 1822-1826. An enlarged chancel was added by Ewan Christian in 1888.
Built by W & H.W. Inwood 1822-24, but a Greek Orthodox Church since 1948 with a typical interior of giant chandeliers and an iconostasis in front of the altar.