The current church was designed by Harry S. Goodhart-Rendel in 1952-54. Next door is a wooden building with a brick porch of 1931 which was the previous hall/church.
Built for the Woodlands suburb in 1855-56 by James Deason. Inside there is a full set of contemporary windows attributed to William Wailes.
On a busy road junction at the end of the main street this is a church of 1907-09 by E. Doran Webb.