Designed by Robert L. Curtis and built in 1916.
Originally the derelict King Edward VII pub at 64 Barnsbury Road, it became an Anglican church in 1994. There appear to be no church like fittings inside.
Designed by William White 1865-66 with much polychromatic interior decoration. It has been used since 1990 as The Florence Trust artist’s studios, however, it seems likely that 2019 will be the last year of this use.
Disused church of 1837-38 by Inwood and Clifton. The tower was added in 1850. In 1980-82 flats and recording studios were built inside.
Away from the main roads through Islington this church replaced the Clothworker’s Guild City of London Lambe’s Chapel. Some Flemish glass and the figure of William Lambe were transferred here when this building was constructed by F.W. Porter in 1873-75. In the last couple of years there has been a reordering that has exposed the tiled work in the apse.
Now used as flats, the church was designed by Charles Barry 1834-35, but the Thunderbird One spire was added by Roumieu and Gough 1842-44 along with transepts and west porch.