On a steeply rising side road off Brockley Rise. It was built in 1905 and has been attributed to Clement Jackson. Subsequently, Wilfrid Mangan in the 1930s and Williams & Winkley in the 1980s made additions to the building.
Attributed stylistically to Clement Jackson and built in 1905. The next door house was home to Miss Frances Ellis who was responsible for funding many Roman catholic churches in the Lambeth area.
Perched on the edge of a steep drop, this suburban church dates from 1906, the architect was Clement Jackson. The west end and internal reordering were carried out in 1990 by Derek Philips.