A church of 1909 by T.G. Jackson near Wimbledon Park station
Above Worple Road south-west of the town centre. It is by T.G. Jackson, dating from 1875.
On the edge of open countryside, this is a church of the early 17th century, with an older chancel and a much larger nave and chancel added in 1875 by T.G.Jackson.
The old village church of Chessington, now surrounded by housing. basically a 13th century building with restorations by R. Hesketh (bell turret 1854) and T.G. Jackson (south aisle 1870).